Thursday 15 December 2011

Rachel Bilson in Hart of Dixie

How are yous liking my new page setup thing? Better? Or worse?

Anyways.. I have been watching TV series Hart of Dixie, starring Rachel Bilson.
A doctor from NY moved to Bluebells to work, taking over her dads practice.
Of course she is from New York... Look at her amazing style. These are a few snaps from her hit TV series. 
Loving this jumper

                Some sweaters I thought was cute too

Oooh chinos.. and look at those shoes!
Doesn't she look stunning here


 Even though she is a doctor.. She is one hot doctor.. Loving the red shirt with the black blazer

I want a multi-colour striped blouse! Yey or ney for you?

This is an amazing light! And an amazing dress
Loving the leather shorts!
When I was watching this all I could look at was her Chanel bag.
Look here. It classic Chanel bag. Drools..


I found these at ASOS! Not too bad price and nice blouses too! But couldn't find stripy colour ones :(

While I was browsing on ASOS, I came across this dress..
I love this dress.. £48 though... I still wouldn't pay for that price..

Until next time..
<3
Xxx

3 comments:

  1. u like chinos? lol! i like that leather jacket! and ooo how'd u get pictures with white frames?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mango do nice chinos and blouses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh awesome!! will look into that! i own a pair of chinos already mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete